A hospital in New York is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to join their Medical Imaging team to perform a wide range of ultrasound exams, such as general ultrasound, breast, OB/GYN, vascular, and other ultrasound exams on incoming patients.
The person in this position responds to patient questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and processes while maintaining appropriate confidentiality regarding personal health information.
Will perform ultrasound procedures in strict accordance with currently approved practices as outlined in department policy and procedure manuals, complying with all applicable federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
- AAS degree in Sonography or related field
- ARDMS and BLS certification
- MD licensed
- 2 years of experience as Ultrasound Tech.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.