Exciting Opportunity in New York for a Breast Surgeon to assist in both clinical and administrative duties to assist in the development of the new 2022 Marist Health Quest School of Medicine, being purchased by MSK, they need a Surgical Oncologist or Breast Oncologist with the experience to take the program to the next level of National Partnership (MSK), Programs and processes of Medical School, Surgery, and Breast Surgery.
Surgical Breast Oncologist
Qualifications and Skills
- MD, BC, prefer Breast Oncologist or Fellowship Trained Surgical Oncologist
- 6-10 years of a broad range of experience.
- Collegial relationships with Consultants, Peers and academic bent.
- Experience with national consolidation.
- Process focused on Clinical Surgery.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.