Excellent opportunity! A progressive medical facility in Florida is currently seeking a Senior Medical Physicist to join their team to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients. This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Senior Medical Physicist
- Masters in Medical Physics
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR required
- Five (5)+ years of Medical Physicist experience
- Experience on IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT, VMAT, HDR
- Brachytherapy and AccuBoost Breast Cancer Radiotherapy
- RayStation/Mosaiq, Elekta Synergy and Mevion S250 for proton therapy.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Flexible, reliable and demonstrates sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.