Mission Search has been engaged by our client to find a Regional CFO for 4 regional hospitals in the upper region of Michigan, these hospitals are part of a larger system based in WI. Will report to the Regional CEO and will be responsible for all policies for finance, accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, cost management, internal controls, cost accounting, Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting, tax return preparation, and 340B cost accounting. Need to be a strong collaborative leader working with the regional finance groups along with the corporate finance team.
Regional Chief Financial Officer, CFO
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with a Masters degree in Business Administration or Health Administration and/or CPA preferred.
- 10 years in relevant healthcare financial management required.
- 2 years experience in a rural setting preferred.
- Experience with critical access hospitals desired.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Experienced in business plans, budget, and audit.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
This Hospital offers exceptional compensation, benefits and relocation package. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact us for more information.