A Healthcare Clinic in Illinois is in need of an Interim Radiology Technologist to perform X-rays of upper and lower extremities and assist sterilizing medical instruments, removing sutures, changing dressings, casting, preparing injections, assisting in minor procedures, reviewing and obtaining physician documentation, and assist in surgery, answering phones when necessary and checking patients in and out.
Radiology Technologist / X-Ray Tech
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim assignments*
- AAS degree
- ARRT certification and license
- Two (2) + years of experience as an X-Ray Technologist.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills .
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.