Radiation Therapy Manager
A Hospital's Cancer Clinic in Honolulu is seeking a Radiation Therapy Manager to join their Radiation Oncology team. This is a permanent healthcare management position.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Responsibilities of the Radiation Therapy Manager
- Direct the administration, management, coordination and integration of programs, activities and services in the Radiation Therapy department.
- Supervise employees assigned, coaching, development, scheduling, staffing, orientation, training, performance evaluations.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements of the Radiation Therapy Manager
- BS/ MS Business Admin/Health Care Admin.
- Five (5) years of prior healthcare management experience.
- ARRT certification and license.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this Radiation Therapy Manager job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.