A healthcare facility in Pennsylvania is in need of a Locum Radiation Therapist to perform treatments and assist their Radiation Oncology team.
Basic Job description
- Reviewing prescription and diagnosis
- Preparing equipment, such as immobilization, treatment, and protection devices.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and/or family members and respond effectively to patient concerns.
- Deliver radiation treatment according to written prescriptions and treatment plans, putting patient safety first.
- Assuring the quality of treatment delivery through the complete and accurate documentation of treatment records
- Taking localization radiographs according to planned treatment delivery, under the direction of a radiation oncologist;
- Accurately inputting treatment-related data into the verify-and-record system
- Performing and documenting daily and weekly QA activity for assigned equipment.
Radiation Therapist Job Requirements
- Graduated of a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT
- ARRT License from the state of Pennsylvania.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Radiation Therapist
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
Radiation Therapist benefits of working with Mission Search on locum tenens assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.