A healthcare facility in Texas has an immediate need of a TX licensed Radiation Therapist for a Locum assignment to help in a busy center with the expectation of the assignment to last up to 3 months. Must be available to start immediately.
- AA degree minimum.
- ARRT License from the state of Texas
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience with Varian, Aria
- Graduated of a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT in good standing
- Five (5) years of experience as a Radiation Therapist
- Demonstrates excellent patient care skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Locum assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.