Busy West Coast center Looking for a full-time Radiation Therapist with 2+ years of experience working Elekta/Mosiaq (synergy & Infinity) and special procedures SRS. Must have CA license.
To deliver radiation therapy treatments as indicated by Rx. Perform Radiation therapy simulations. Perform morning QA for accelerators and PET/CT machines.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Graduated of a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Associates degree minimum.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- CPR/BLS certification.
- ARRT License from the state of California
- Three (3)+ years of experience as a Radiation Therapist.
- 2+ years experience SRS, Elekta/Mosaiq performing QA's.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.