Excellent opportunity for a Radiation Oncologist to work between 2 facilities in New York.
Radiation Oncology Physician
New consults 2-5 weekly; full spectrum treatment (prostate, breast, lung, head, neck, etc).
Satellite work is done from one facility to another with dosimetrists and physicists working for each site together.
- 1-2 new cases a day. 35-40 patients per day.
- Follow-ups by physicians. Excellent support available.
- The 2 sites have Varian Accelerator Trilogy, Eclipse for planning.
- 2 receptionists, 2 RNs, 3 RTTs and 1 Per diem RTT per site.
This is a permanent position if a good fit, we would like to place a permanent Radiation Oncology physician or one to cover until a permanent one has been found as soon as possible. The timeframe for position to be filled is no later than 6 months.
- Radiation Oncologist,
- Board Certified or eligible
- New York State License
- Demonstrates exceptional Patient care skills
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.