Suburban healthcare facility in Illinois has an excellent job opportunity for a Radiation Oncologist. Tumor Boards are required. About 80 patients on treatment for a total team of 3 physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner with support staff. About 2-3 Consults per day, and follow-ups, on call 1 week every 4 weeks. Must establish rapport as a team player with Staff, Tumor Board, referral physicians, Palliative and definitive care focus.
Radiation Oncology Physician Needed in Illinois
This facility offers competitive compensation, comprehensive medical benefits, a lucrative earning potential, and team-oriented work environment
Experienced board-certified or eligible radiation oncology physicians with an active Illinois license are encouraged to inquire.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Illinois DEA
- 3+ years of experience as Radiation Oncologist.
- Patient-centered care focus.
- Ability to lead and motivate patients to fight against cancer.
- High level of clinical acumen
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Proficient in oral and written English communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call us for more information.