Radiation Oncology Physician
Great Illinois locum Radiation Oncology opportunity (3-6 months) with an established group that is located near two major cities. A Healthcare Oncology group with Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology and Hematology onsite, as well as a strong support staff.
2-3 Consults per day; follow up; Tumor Boards are required. 80 patients on treatments for the total team. 3 physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner, Call 1 week every 4 weeks.
Serving a large, diverse and growing suburban and rural area that is conveniently located within driving distance of small and larger cities. Offering four seasons in weather, an array of outdoor & recreational amenities to enjoy along with strong educational and housing options.
Experienced board-certified or board eligible radiation oncology physicians with an active Illinois license are encouraged to inquire along with 2019 fellows. Visa support is not available.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive base salary plus production incentives offer a lucrative earning potential,
- Comprehensive medical benefits, relocation, sign on bonus and malpractice coverage available.
- Great work life balance with rotating call and generous PTO /CME allowance.
- Experienced board-certified or board eligible radiation oncology physician.
- Active Illinois License.
- Must establish rapport with patients, staff, Tumor Board, and referral physicians,
- Palliative and definitive care focus.
- Ability to lead and motivate patients dealing with cancer.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call Carly Mason at Mission Search directly at 813-405-3781 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.