An acute care center in a beautiful area of Montana is seeking an Interim Pathologist Assistant for a 26-week assignment providing anatomic pathology services under the supervision of a Pathologist.
Primary duties will include the gross examination of surgical pathology specimens, the performance of autopsies and special procedures including tumor analysis & triage.
Travel/Lodging expenses paid for including flights, hotel, auto rental, meal per diem, and weekend trips home.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Pathologist Assistant program.
- Minimum 1 year of prior experience as a Pathologist Assistant.
- Current ASCP or to be attained within 90 days of hire.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.