A healthcare facility in Georgia is seeking a Medical Physicist to join their Radiation Oncology team, the ideal candidate will have experience working with Varian shop (iX, Truebeam), GammaMed HDR, RapidArc, CBCT, Eclipse/Aria and Brainlab as well.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Masters degree
- ABR certification
- Three (3) years of experience as Medical Physicist.
- Experience working with Varian shop (iX, Truebeam), GammaMed HDR, RapidArc, CBCT, Eclipse/Aria and Brainlab
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.