A hospital facility in Indianapolis has an immediate need for Masters prepared ABR Medical Physicist to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients.
All aspects of clinical radiation physics, including quality assurance, radiation safety, treatment planning verification and implementation of new modalities. Varian shop (Truebeam) heavy SRS/SBRT no HDR Mosaiq/Monaco, Vision RT.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Masters degree or Masters prepared prepared.
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR required.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in clinical radiation oncology.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.