A Medical Center in Mississippi is seeking a staff Medical Physicist for their Radiation Oncology department. A solo physicist with 2 dosimetrist on staff. Full range of procedures using both HDR and External Beam. Busy Center with high growth rate.
Medical Physicist Requirements
- MS degree required
- ABR certification and license
- Three (3)+ years of experience as Medical Physicist
- Experienced in Varian, TrueBeam, Eclipse, Aria.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
This facility offers to the Medical Physicist an excellent employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.