A very progressive clinical cancer center; In a major city in southern New England. with very experienced staff currently in place is seeking a Staff Medical Physicist to join their team. This is a 2 site system housed at the main campus and 1 day a week at the sister site. Clinical duties only, no research.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- MS prepared
- ABR or Eligible (PT 2)
- 5+ years of experience as Medical Physicist.
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Experience on Varian Mosaiq/Aria R&V; HDR Oncentra.
- Will train on Elekta Pinnacle TPS.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.