A medical facility in Pennsylvania is in need of a locum Medical Dosimetrist to provide assistance and technical support to the Medical Physicist, in radiation safety and protection, qualitative machine calibrations, quality assurance of treatment plans and radiation oncology equipment.
- BS degree
- CMD certification
- 3-5 years of experience as Medical Dosimetrist
- Experienced in Pinnacle and Mosaiq.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Locum assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.