Available Medical Dosimetrist career opportunity in beautiful California Wine Country! An award-winning, Joint Commission Certified Healthcare organization is looking for a CMD Dosimetrist to join their organization with many longstanding employees.
Facility culture is recognized by employees as a team-oriented environment and the Physicians are cited as being of “the highest caliber and very open to collaboration”. This ACR accredited organization has some of the latest technology and utilizing some of the newest procedures including a new SBRT program.
Will work alongside another CMD at a facility with about 65 patients per day on treatment. 3D, IMRT, SBRT using Eclipse and Rapid Arc. Aria Record and Verify. Varian Machines OBI and Cone Beam.
The city is nestled near Napa Valley wine country with a short drive to San Francisco and lends itself to many outdoor leisure activities, restaurants, and shopping!
- CMD certification is mandatory
- College Degree in related field.
- Must have extensive Eclipse and Rapid Arc treatment planning, using Aria Record and Verify
- Three (3) + years of experience as a Medical Dosimetrist
- Knowledgeable in the areas of radiation physics, and radiation safety.
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices.
- Knows all current practice rules and regulations.
For serious inquiries please contact Gail Cole at 813-405-3785 or firstname.lastname@example.org