Seeking a Medical Dosimetrist for a Hospital in Illinois, CMD, CMS, Monaco, Mosaic equipment. About 20 patients a day.
This is a Locum position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients. Exemplary patient care is one of the many facets of healthcare valued here.
Medical Dosimetrist Requirements
- CMD certification is mandatory
- College Degree in related field.
- CMS Monaco Mosaiq experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a Medical Dosimetrist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in the areas of radiation physics, and radiation safety
- Skills.problem-solving critical thinking and High-level
- Works independently, but in collaboration with the Radiation Oncologist and Medical Physicist.
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices.
- Knows all current practice rules and regulations.
- Has the ability to interpret criteria and develop treatment plans as defined by protocols.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Locum Tenens assignments**
**Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.