A prestigious hospital in the NE region of the country is seeking a CMD or eligible Medical Dosimetrist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have solid Eclipse/Aria experience coupled with External Beam and Stereotactic. 2018 graduates encouraged to apply. This facility provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
This is a permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients. The routine treatment planning activities are usually carried out by medical dosimetrists. Irradiation modalities may include both external (IGRT, IMRT, hypo-fractionated and stereotactic treatments) and brachytherapy sources.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- CMD or eligible
- Solid Eclipse/Aria experience.
- 1 year of experience as a Medical Dosimetrist
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices.
- High-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals. We provide our customers with the candidate that best matches their needs. We search for top talent while considering company culture and their needs.