A hospital in Florida is seeking a Manager of Radiation Oncology department. As the operations manager for radiation oncology will oversee the clinical, clerical, and financial operations of the hospital's radiation oncology center. Manage internal operations; implement policies, procedures, and practices.
Radiation Oncology Manager
The manager will ultimately be responsible for all departmental actions and issues outside the domain of the Director of Medical Physics or Clinical Operations Director. This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, and a team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor degree, Masters preferred.
- 5 yrs of RTT experience
- 3 yrs management experience
- FL RTT License
- BLS Certification
Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals. We provide our customers with the candidate that best matches their needs. We search for top talent while considering company culture and their needs.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software applications.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.