Managed Care Specialist
Seeking a corporate-based interim Managed Care Specialist for a dynamic & progressive healthcare system in Texas for Managed Care contract negotiations and contract execution.
Evaluate, analyze, negotiate, implement and monitor contract rates and terms within established contract parameters and timeframes. Knowledge of regulatory standards, compliance requirements, hospital policies and procedures, and third-party requirements.
- Associates Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in related field.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.