A medical facility in Missouri is seeking a Mammography Technologist to join their Medical Imaging Team, must be proficient y in routine procedures in the radiology department. Will perform mammogram as directed by the physician. General x-ray work includes chest, extremities, and head work (skull & sinuses) radiography exams.
- Operates specialized X-ray equipment and performs various mammography related procedures including screenings and diagnostic studies.
- Develops and evaluates the film for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Creates and maintains patient records and files according to required procedure.
- Cleans and adjusts equipment as needed.
- Two years AAS degree of completion of a formal radiologic technology training program.
- Requires American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)Diagnostic Mammography.
- Certified or eligible for Advanced Mammography Qualifications
- Two (2) years of experience as a Mammography Technologist.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.