A hospital in Oregon is seeking an interim Mammography Technologist with one year previous experience in Mammography and experience in performing breast imaging examinations including breast screening, diagnostic examinations, Ductogram, breast needle localizations, specimen radiographs, stereotactic (core/localized)
Tuesday to Friday day shift 7:30 AM to 5 PM; Saturday 8 AM to 12 PM
Will provide quality images with accuracy and efficiency, using optimal skills and knowledge of all equipment. Positions patient for diagnostic imaging according to department procedures, training, and machine requirements. Provides for personal and patient care and safety using professional judgment in accordance with written standards so there is no injury to self or others.
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- At least one year of full-time experience as a Mammography Technologist
- Valid Oregon state radiology registration as required by state law
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- Current CPR/BLS Certification,
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.