A healthcare facility in Georgia is in need of an Interim MRI Technologist this position is responsible for applying their expertise in the area of MRI technology to produce diagnostic images while providing exemplary quality service to patients. Long-term interim assignment, 6+ months
- Prepare and adequately explains procedures to patients for general and enhanced diagnostic MRI testing to include complex imaging procedures.
- Prepare contrast material and consent for enhanced procedures under the direct supervision of the radiologist.
- Inject the patients if required with contrast media under supervision of a Radiology physician to enhance tissue, lesions, etc.
- Monitor patients during and after injection.
- Practice radiation safety in order to reduce exposure to patients, staff, and self.
- Associate's degree in MRI technology
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an MRI Tech.
- Exceptional patient care skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.