Experienced MRI Tech needed for an Outpatient Ambulatory facility in Laurel, Maryland area. Must be proficient with all upper, lower and middle body scans. Weekday and some Saturday shifts. Must have experience with Phillips Open MRI. Will train for the right fit.
This position is responsible for applying their expertise in the area of MRI technology to produce diagnostic images while providing exemplary quality service to patients. This is an interim job position.
- Certificate, diploma or associate's degree in MRI technology
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Two (2) Plus years of experience as an MRI Tech.
- MD MRI tech license.
- Experience on Phillips Open MRI
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional patient service skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.