A healthcare facility in Florida is in need of an Interim Clinical Case Manager, RN. A
Interim Clinical Case Manager (RN)
clinically sound full spectrum Case Manager with solid Utilization Review Acumen. WIll report to the Director of Case Management.
- Focus on improving patient outcomes & reducing readmissions
- Care Coordination by demonstrating throughput efficiency
- Utilization Review
- Readmissions Assessment
- Physician Relations.
- BSN Preferred,
- FL Active RN license a must.
- ACM Preferred.
- Five (5) + years of Case Manager experience.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.