An ambitious and comprehensive cancer care center in California is seeking a Hem Onc physician to join their team. Comprehensive cancer care center which includes an infusion center, a fully functioning state of the art radiation department with two new accelerators, image-guided radiotherapy, and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Hematology Oncology Physician
Highly collaborative patient care environment. The Hem Oncologist can count on the support of a dedicated social worker and nurse navigators. Mentors are available for any focus.
This facility offers excellent compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology. Enjoy working and living on the Northern California Coastline.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- 2+ years of experience on Hematology Oncology
- California License
- Collaborative care with patient-focused attitude.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery experience
- Focused quality care physician with stereotactic radiosurgery focus.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
If you are interested in this great career opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.