Our client, Mid Michigan Health, a prestigious healthcare system in Michigan, has retained our services to source a Genetics Counselor for their progressive Cancer/Oncology program. New grads welcome.
A 265-bed hospital located on 180 acres of a beautiful wooded campus, MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland is the flagship of the MidMichigan Health System.
Minimum Education Required:
- Master's Degree or graduating with a Master's Degree in Genetic Counseling.
- Experience as a Genetic Counselor or Clinical Rotations in Oncology preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite.
- Good presentation & phone skills.
- Interacts effectively with people.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply or contact us for more information.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and in providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals since 1998.