A Radiation Oncology equipment company in Texas is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team. This position provides specialized installation, maintenance, and repair services of radiation oncology equipment in healthcare facilities. This company offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, and a team-oriented work environment.
Field Service Engineer Radiation Oncology Equipment
Basic Job Description
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair of designated equipment.
- Work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Perform specialized installation, maintenance and repair services of Varian TrueBeam and other Rad Onc medical equipment
- Assist in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of equipment.
- Effectively handles service emergencies and necessary communications.
- Provides assistance planning installation and site preparations for new or relocated equipment.
- The position may require additional duties/responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years of experience in Radiation Oncology equipment.
- Experience working on Varian and Truebeam systems required.
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of policies and regulations.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that could weigh up to 50lbs.
- Able to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Complies with all policies and procedures.
- Adheres to safety standards and guidelines.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- The ability to solve problems and research alternative solutions.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.