A hospital facility in Florida is seeking an Echo Technologist to functions as a member of the Adult Echocardiography Laboratory and performs high-quality echocardiograms in the Adult Echo Lab and on the inpatient service as requested. Will also be responsible for performing job duties in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the hospital
- Using ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualize blood flow.
- Documents appropriate images and values during the procedure.
- Calibrate and use medical diagnostic imaging machines to take several images of a patient's heart.
- Explain the procedure to patients and answer their questions.
- To ensures that all studies are entered into the database appropriately.
- Responsible for care of all equipment related to adult echo services, including TEE equipment.
- Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures.
- Assures patient rights.
- Takes call as requested.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Completion of an accredited echocardiography, ultrasound or cardiopulmonary technology program (AS equivalent).
- ARDMS, RCS or RD Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Ultrasound Technologist
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care/service skills.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.