EXECUTIVE RECRUITER PERMANENT PLACEMENT, RETAINED SEARCH
Mission Search is looking for a recruiter to work a full desk in the Permanent Placement Division, Search, and Retained Division. We are looking for a unique individual with a successful track record who wants to start a new career.
- Recruit candidates
- Conduct phone interviews to create in-depth candidate profiles
- Qualify candidates for current assignments
- Set up interviews and negotiate fees
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Cold calling and new business development
- Expand network of candidates and clients
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and conventions
- Update files within the database
This is a sales position with a long sales cycle. We work with high-level people and you must be comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
Someone who has worked in healthcare, sales, administration, an individual who has the working knowledge of hospitals.
Mission Search Corporation is an Executive Search and Healthcare staffing firm placing professionals throughout the United States. We are an Authorized Government Service Provider (FSS Contract V797P-7366A).
If you were a high-level executive who was downsized, laid off, took early retirement or someone who wants to try something new, this may be for you.
At Mission Search, you will receive personalized attention and value-added career consultation. We dedicate time to explain in detail the current trends of the skill sets required in your field of specialty and we will help you identify a clear map to follow towards your career objective and advancement opportunities.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR MISSION
CAREERS ARE MADE BY EXPLORING YOUR VALUE IN THE MARKETPLACE
By looking at the benefits of making a career change, you will find many significant reasons to explore your options, including:
Creating an opportunity for a new beginning
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
- Exploring ways of increasing your skills and knowledge
- Replacing the static nature of your current opportunity for growth
- Enhancing your potential for increased compensation
- Enhancing the quality of life for you and your family