A hospital in Florida in need of an Interim EP Lab Technologist for Loop Recorder Placement, Pacer/AICD insertion, A-Fib Ablation, Flutter Ablation, EP Studies, SVT, VT PVC, Laser Lead Extract, and other EP lab duties as required. hours are from 7 am to 5:30 pm.
EP Lab Technologist
- AAS degree in related field
- ARRT certification
- 2 years of EP Lab Experience.
- BLS certification.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient interaction skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.