A hospital in Wisconsin is seeking an Interim Director of Surgical Services to direct, supervise, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate nursing and operational activities within surgical services sections to provide quality patient care and competent nursing staff and provide oversight and leadership within assigned area of responsibilities.
Director of Surgical Services
Reviews performance data that includes quality, satisfaction, engagement, and financial reports. Monitors and measures productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness. Participates in the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary
- BSN- Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years of leadership experience in a related field.
- Wisconsin license
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.