Diagnostic Medical Physicist
A healthcare facility in Pennsylvania is seeking a senior Diagnostic Medical Physicist. The ideal candidate will be Certified by the American Board of Radiology
The diagnostic physicist will be responsible for all physics services for imaging equipment used in radiation oncology treatments: Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), X-ray, CT, OBI, etc.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- MS Physics
- ABR Diagnostic/Therapy
- Five (5) years of Diagnostic Physics experience
- Diagnostic Imaging experience
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.