A healthcare facility in Alaska is seeking an Interim controller to have responsibility for all functions of the Finance Department. This organization is highly committed to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities for which they serve.
Finance Department Controller
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting, contracts and reimbursement processes.
- Ensures completion of budgets, financial statement, and financial audits
- Conduct long-term financial projections and cash management.
- When it comes to healthcare administrators, focused analysis combined with the ability to see the big picture is key.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master’s degree or CPA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years Accounting and Finance leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in a Critical hospital
- Cerner experience strongly preferred.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.