CT Technologist / Computed Tomography Technologist
A hospital in Alaska is in need of an interim CT Technologist to perform procedures by following and verifying referring providers’ orders using independent judgment and applying learned methodologies according to established policy and procedure to produce high-quality images and prepare/present them with other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation. Prepare and maintain accurate documentation.
- Associate's degree in radiologic technology
- Completion of CT technology certificate program preferred
- Alaska State licensure
- ARRT certification
- Two (2) years of experience that must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months in the area of CT specialty.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.