New healthcare facility in Hawaii in need of a Chief physicist to join their team, duties will be 50% administrative and 50% clinical, Heavy IMRT, SBRT, eventual RSO duties. Varian shop (Truebeam).
Chief Medical Physicist
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Great opportunity to build your own Physics department from the start overseeing a team of 6 physics and dosimetrists and enjoy the beautiful beaches, surf, scenery and cosmopolitan life of this wonderful island.
Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals. We provide our customers with the candidate that best matches their needs. We search for top talent while considering company culture and their needs.
- 5+ supervisory experience
- ABR certification and license
- RSo a plus.
- Must have strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proven strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.