Seeking talented interim or permanent RN Case Manager for a pediatric healthcare facility in Oregon. Will be responsible for Patient Case Management; Utilization Review & Management, assessments, and developing plans according to UR/UM guidelines. Will work collaboratively across multiple departments.
Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals. We provide our customers with the candidate that best matches their needs. We search for top talent while considering company culture and their needs.
- 3+ years of case manager experience
- CCM or ACM
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on interim leadership or locum tenens assignments are:
NOTE: Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.