We are seeking a CT Technologist for a hospital in Florida to be responsible for dealing with computerized scans and use of complex equipment to complete specialized diagnostic studies. Will work closely with physicians during lengthy procedures requiring precise timing and coordination of equipment, will be under general supervision to check the procedures for technical quality and effectiveness.
Confirm patient identity, record patient history, unusual conditions and/or limitations and other pertinent information to review with the radiologist to ensure appropriate imaging protocols are prescribed for the highest quality CT exams.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Technology.
- Must be graduated from an accredited Computed Tomography program.
- Have a CRT license in the State of FL
- Registered with the ARRT or within one year of hire date.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.