Healthcare facility in Alaska is in need of an interim CFO to be responsible for safeguarding assets, and the financial viability and overall fiscal management of the organization. Will provide leadership, direction, and administration of all financial systems of the hospital.
Interim Chief Financial Officer/CFO
Background must include a minimum of two (2) years of CFO experience in a hospital setting or a minimum of six (6) years of healthcare financial management experience. Preference is given to those candidates with financial experience in a non-profit Critical Access Hospital
- CPA preferred
- Experienced in Patient Financial Services, General Accounting, IT, HIM, Clinical Information Analysis and Corporate Compliance.
- Two (2) years of CFO experience in a hospital setting or a minimum of six (6) years of healthcare financial management experience.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.