A Hospital in California is seeking an Interim CEO for a 13-week assignment, to oversee the hospital operations. Beautiful area and facility, acute care setting.
Chief Executive Officer - CEO
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare related field with emphasis in administration.
- 5 years experience as a CEO in an acute care setting.
- Healthcare/Hospital Administrator preferred.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.
If you are interested in this great Healthcare Leadership opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.