Field Service Engineer for Medical Equipment Job in Illinois
Illinois Mid-West Region position for extraordinary Field Service Engineer for Premier Radiation Oncology Device Company to service and maintain high energy linear accelerators 3T magnet and CT-PET Simulator. Competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment.
- Degree in biomedical equipment technology or engineering,
- Experience maintaining high energy linear accelerators 3T magnet, CT-PET Simulator
- Varian and True Beam experience definitely a plus!
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of policies and regulations,
- Adheres to department specific safety standards and guidelines,
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members,
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively,
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently,
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach,
- Professionally mature and energetic individual,
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative,
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and in providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals since 1998.