National Sales Associate of Radiation Oncology Equipment Needed in Georgia
Radiation Oncology equipment manufacturer seeking a national sales associate to cover the Mid-Atlantic region. This is a permanent position with excellent compensation and benefits.
- Must have medical equipment sales experience and an
- Must have an established territory.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply or contact us for more information.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and in providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals since 1998.