Job Number: 10704
Job DescriptionHealthcare facility is in need of an Interim Ultrasound Technologist for a long-term assignment, 6+ months. Will be required to perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures using high-frequency sound waves and other diagnostic techniques for medical purposes including abdominal, gynecologic, vascular and related organs. Must be competent in the production, use, and recognition of ultrasound images and patterns used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- AAS or equivalent 2-year degree in Sonography or a related field
- ARDMS certification
- Three (3) + years of experience as Ultrasound Technologist.
- Demonstrates excellent patient care skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.