Job Number: 10651
Job DescriptionA hospital in Massachusetts is in need of an Ultrasonographer for 13 weeks Interim contract, 40 hours a week, 8 hour days 3 pm-11:30 pm
Will perform high-quality diagnostic ultrasound exams and special diagnostic ultrasound procedures (as needed) under the direction of a physician. The Ultrasound Technologist will need to work on an independent basis but will also be required to function as a team player.
- Degree in Sonography or a related field.
- ARDMS certificate and license.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Ultrasound Technologist
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software applications.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.