System Revenue Integrity Management AVP/ Director
Seeking an Interim Revenue Integrity / Revenue Cycle Leader to join a fast growing Regional Not-For-Profit Health System operating from their flagship hospital/corporate office located in the northeast of Pittsburgh, PA, Interim to Permanent is a preferred focus.IT, Project Management and solid Revenue Cycle & Optimization Acumen with experience in Financial Statements, ability to analyze financial information, heavy Implementation, Service Collection, and Centralized Scheduling experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting. Advanced Degree, MBA preferred.
- Certification or License by any of the following RHIA, RHIT, CPC, CPC-H, CCS, or CCS-P
- 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Financial Statements
- Service Collection and Centralized Scheduling experience.
- Revenue Cycle & Optimization experience.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.