Surgical Breast Oncologist
Job Number: 10998
Job Description2022 Marist Health Quest School of Medicine is being purchased by MSK and they need someone with the experience to take it to the next level, a Surgical Oncologist or Breast Oncologist to take the program to a new level of National Partnership (MSK),
This is an exciting opportunity for a breast Surgeon or Fellowship Trained Surg Oncologist to assist in both clinical and administrative duties and in the development of new Med School 2022. Will oversee Medical School, Surgery, and Breast Surgery programs and processes.
- MD, BC, Breast Oncologist or Fellowship Trained Surg Oncologist.
- 6-10 years of a broad range of experience.
- Collegial relationships with Consultants, Peers and academic bent.
- Experience with national consolidation.
- Process focused on Clinical Surgery.