Sr. Clinical Case Management Manager
Job Number: 10989
Job DescriptionAcademic, Prominent Regional Health System's flagship hospital is in need of an Interim and Permanent Clinical Case Management Leader (Manager Level reporting to Director and CFO).
Will direct the Nursing and Social Work parts of Case Management staff, clinical oversight and will be responsible for the operational activities of the Case Management Department. Interim could convert into permanent.
- RN, BSN required, MSN & CCM Preferred.
- FL RN License, CCM Preferred.
- 6+ years of recent clinical experience applicable to Case Management & Care Coordination.
- 3 years leadership experience preferred with UR background
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.