Service Line Administrator, Heart and Vascular
Job Number: 11003
Job DescriptionWe have been retained to identify a Service Line Administrator for the Heart & Vascular program in a Florida Hospital to work in a dyad leadership role. The Service Line Administrator facilitates clinical collaboration and innovation, and an integrated care model.
The SLA and H&V Physician Executive lead strategic plans to serve the region as a provider of quaternary, "destination" care for cardiovascular disease. Ensures that CV services are integrated and patient-centered.
Business planning, budgets, and budget management, revenue cycle, HR, clinical and administrative operations along with regulatory compliance experience.
The client offers a strong compensation and bonus program along with relocation assistance.
- Masters degree in healthcare or business is required.
- Clinical cardiology experience in nursing or ancillary healthcare field preferred.
- Five (5) years in CV services Progressive management experience.
- Experience in an ambulatory cardiology practice setting preferred.
- Skilled in strategic planning, service integration, team building, analytical and business development.
- BSN or other clinical cardiology experience.